Comprehensive CPR, First Aid and AED Training by the Emergency Care and Safety Institute. Certificates are good for two years.
Steps to follow:
1. Register online here for the date you want to demonstrate the skills you acquired.
3. You will be required to take an online test at the end of the knowledge portion. Upon successful completion of this test, you will receive a certificate. You will print out your certificate. You must bring the certificate with you to the skills portion of the workshop.
4. You will receive an email a few days before the demonstration of skills portion of the workshop as a reminder.
5. Go to the face-to-face skills class. Time is open ended. You may come anytime between the hours listed. It should only take 10-15 minutes for you to show the instructor the skills you have mastered through the online learning. There will be a sign in sheet for verification of your attendance.
6. You will be presented with a CPR/First Aid card at the successful completion of your demonstration of skills.
Cut off date for registration is two weeks (approximately) before Demonstration date.