Source4Teachers Guest Teacher/Substitute Information
Read the details below the statement which best fits your situation:
Are you a PA certified teacher, with an active certification,who is interested in becoming a Guest Teacher and substituting in Bucks County?
- You are interested in Substituting for the Bucks County Intermediate Unit #22 in Special Education classes.
If so, you will contact Source4Teachers who manages the BCIU Substitute
list for both Day to day Sub Teachers and Instructional Assistants. You
can contact Source4Teachers with the information below.
- You are interested in
substituting in the Bucks County School Districts (regular education
classrooms) and not the Bucks County IU (special education classrooms). If so, you will need to contact the School District's HR Department you are
interested in working for individually.
- You can find each School District's website and contact information by clicking here for a Schools Directory.
Are you unsure if your certification is active?
- You can check on your Act 48 hours by clicking here and entering in your PPID (if you do not know your PPID, you can find that by visiting the above link as well.
- You can check on the status of all of your certifications by creating an account with PDE's new online Teacher Information Management System (TIMS). You can find more information by clicking here
Are you interested in becoming a Guest Teacher and substituting in Bucks County, but do not hold a PA Certification?
- Without a certification, there are still many positions that you can accept as a substitute. Such positions include Instructional Assistants, clerical positions, food service workers, etc.
- You may also be eligible to work as a Teacher under an Emergency Permit from PDE, and can find out more about obtaining your Emergency Permit as a Day-to-Day Substitute by contacting Source4Teachers.
To register for the Guest Teacher program, or for more information, please contact Source4Teachers
Contact Name: Irene Ofori
Office Phone: 856-482-0300 x3102